You are not authorized to use this service. Please contact your LooksGood administrator to provide t

LooksGood's concise and refined interface guides you with two major functions. Media Explorer allows you to browse through and search for multimedia files on your NAS using a familiar directory structure, making everything intuitive and easy.TV recordings allow you to view files that appear as thumbnails with file names, allowing you to easily find the programs that you want to view with just one glance. Clicking on programs will allow you to instantly play high definition programs via your Web browser!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

RiderFan
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

You are not authorized to use this service. Please contact your LooksGood administrator to provide t

Post by RiderFan »

When I access the Looksgood app from the admin account, everything works 100%.

When I access Loogsgood app from any other account, even another admin account, I get this error: You are not authorized to use this service. Please contact your LooksGood administrator to provide this function.

This is NOT a router problem as I have forwarded all ports 8008-8012 and 9900-9908, and it works 100% with the admin account.

I have also given app permissions to local users.

Do not all admin accounts have access to apps by default? I should also say that my soundsgood app does not have this problem.
Spartanineo

Re: You are not authorized to use this service. Please contact your LooksGood administrator to provi

Post by Spartanineo »

Hello, what version of looksgood have you? In Looksgood 2 when you create your section in the settings there is a small padlock that lets you select user rights.
saganne

Re: You are not authorized to use this service. Please contact your LooksGood administrator to provi

Post by saganne »

Hello,

I have the same problem.
I use looksGood 2 but I can't see any padlock when using the admin account.
Could you please post a picture showing the place.

many thanks

edit : just understand, in the admin account, media are visible even if sections aren't created.
I have created them and see the permission part

Return to “LooksGood”