AiVideos & Chromecast 2

AiVideos brings you the smoothest mobile video viewing experience around. Browse through the video collection on your NAS without needing to wait for long downloads. Enjoy high-definition 1080p streaming video with just one click.
You can even select multilingual subtitles and different audio channels to enjoy films in different languages, bringing the movie theatre to your mobile device.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Makaveli
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AiVideos & Chromecast 2

Post by Makaveli »

Hi Guys,

I own a AS302T Nas and I got a problem casting videos from the AiVideos android app to Chromecast 2.

First, the app works like a charm to play videos on my tablet (MX Player + Tegra specific codecs) but when I try to cast, the "Ready to Cast" screen appears on the TV, the name of the file too but it stucks on that, then I got a message on my tablet : "Impossible to read the file".

AiVideos is compatible with Chromecast 2? Does anyone experience the same problem as me?

Thank you

PS : I cast videos from Youtube without any problems.
tomd

Re: AiVideos & Chromecast 2

Post by tomd »

yep I also get an error attempting to cast from aivideos to my Chromecast.
orion

Re: AiVideos & Chromecast 2

Post by orion »

tomd wrote:yep I also get an error attempting to cast from aivideos to my Chromecast.
That could be file format issue. https://developers.google.com/cast/docs ... er-formats
If it's not a format issue, I think you'd better to send a support request to asustor to check it.

Return to “AiVideos”