iPhone AiVideos: Max videos 100? Really?

AiVideos brings you the smoothest mobile video viewing experience around. Browse through the video collection on your NAS without needing to wait for long downloads. Enjoy high-definition 1080p streaming video with just one click.
You can even select multilingual subtitles and different audio channels to enjoy films in different languages, bringing the movie theatre to your mobile device.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

al2suarez
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

iPhone AiVideos: Max videos 100? Really?

Post by al2suarez »

So started up LooksGood and pointed to my video folder and did a refresh and it shows all my mkv videos. I loaded AiVideos on my iPhone and the max videos displayed is 100. I am using AiVideos' Chromecast feature to display on my Projector. Since I have over +300 mkvs I need more than the max 100. There just has to be a way to change this. There is no possible way that a cap of 100 was set... why? Please tell me this can be fixed/changed.

So in LooksGood under "Movies" icon/heading I see my +300 MKVs.
So on my iPhone AiVideos under "Movie" I see only 100 MKVs.

If AiVideos is going to cap at 100 videos then do pages... so if i have 350 videos in LooksGood you would have 4 pages in AiVideos (page1, page2, page3, & page4)

I am running latest ADM 3.0 and latest LooksGood.
Spartanineo

Re: iPhone AiVideos: Max videos 100? Really?

Post by Spartanineo »

Hi, no worries for me. There is a small tab at the bottom that allows you to see all your movies.
al2suarez

Post by al2suarez »

Thank you, I did not realize I could press the "All" at the bottom. :oops:
IMG_1421.PNG
IMG_1421.PNG (2.94 MiB) Viewed 5709 times
I am a newbie with AiVideos app.

Anyway, I am so so so happy that I can use AiVideos from my iPhone to play my movies (.mkv) on to my lg projector!

This is really cool!
Spartanineo

Post by Spartanineo »

[WINKING FACE]

Return to “AiVideos”