USB2-2 loses folder permissions everytime I move a file

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

MikeG.6.5
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

USB2-2 loses folder permissions everytime I move a file

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

Just what the title says. Every time I move a file from the USB1 drive to the USB2-2 drive/partition I lose the file and folder permissions for the root folder of the drive. (I move a movie to this drive that starts with an "S" into the "/media/movies/S folder and I lose access to the "S" folder and have to reset the permissions.)

This has happened a number of times now. I have my media split across 2 different USB external drives, and when I'm moving a converted file from the USB1 (Where all conversions take place) to the other drive it resets the permissions to that drive/folder. I have to manually go into the ADM and reset the permissions to allow MCM to find the new media and start working metadata and trailers/subtitles. Plex still sees the media, but MCM runs on an admin group account uner my user ID.

And yeah, I know, make a ticket... I want to see how long it takes an official employee to respond on the forums first. If nothing happens in a week, then I will create a ticket.

Return to “[Official] For AS70XX Series”