Fan Control No Longer Working

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.
Data_Dan
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Fan Control No Longer Working

Post by Data_Dan »

For the last 6 months I noticed the display on the front of my AS7004T was showing incorrect characters as it scrolled sideways. The IP address would change among other weird things. I didn't pursue it because everything has been working. Lately I have been getting media errors on some of my disks so I had a look and noticed I was overheating. My fan speed was set to "Auto" but the RPM was only 551, the CPU temp was 90C and the System temp was 76C. I set the fan speed to High speed and now it is spinning at 1795 rpm, the CPU temp is 48C and the System temp is 33C. The characters on the front panel are now behaving normally.
This is the first time I have had any problems with this NAS. I am running the latest ADM version 3.2.7rre3. Did one of the latest ADM updates mess with the fan speed control on this series. I know there were problems with the AS6XXX series. Anyone else with this NAS having any issues?
orion

Re: Fan Control No Longer Working

Post by orion »

My AS-304T is just fine. It's better to report it to asustor directly. https://support.asustor.com/

Return to “[Official] For AS70XX Series”