Unable to update or check status

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

WyldB
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Unable to update or check status

Post by WyldB »

Hello, I have the AS7008T unit, 8 bay and I am having a terrible time updating the ADM.
I've tried to download the latest version, but it just sits there with the wheel Updating. I've left this alone for hours and even days and have basically given up on trying to update this box. My Settings - ADM Update never displays the Status (always says, "Checking now..."). So I've tried updating to the latest 2.7 but i just can't get going on this.

My current version info:
  • ADM Version: 2.4.2.RIG1
  • BIOS Version: 0.22
  • Model: AS7008T
  • Memory: 2GB
Any ideas how what or how to update my unit?
I have the 1GbE Network connected to the internet and the 10GbE cable connected to my host.
Antonios

Re: Unable to update or check status

Post by Antonios »

Have you tried to download the current ADM file for your NAS model manually and then, having stored the downloaded file somewhere proceed to update manually using that downloaded file?

Worked for me at initial install, I do not like things downloading stuff themselves and then doing auto updates and such if I can help it.
orion

Re: Unable to update or check status

Post by orion »

It seems that your ADM version (2.4.2) is pretty old. I usually upgrade ADM when the newer one is ready (or wait for a couple of weeks). I'm not sure if there are any problems in your case. I suggest you to contact to asustor support: https://support.asustor.com/ In any cases, I believe your data should be safe (it's better to keep the current state without other actions and to wait for asustor support).

Return to “[Official] For AS70XX Series”