AiDownload Magnet Link - Add Torrent

AiDownload is a convenient and easy to use, remote administration tool that interfaces with the ASUSTOR Download Center application on ASUSTOR NAS devices.
scottmoss
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AiDownload Magnet Link - Add Torrent

Post by scottmoss »

Hi,

I would like to be able to click on a magnet link on my android device and be given the option to send the file to AiDownload to start the download. Even if I could manually paste the magnet link address within the app for it to start the torrent would be great.
ho66es

Re: AiDownload Magnet Link - Add Torrent

Post by ho66es »

I use remote transmission app for android, just checked, clicking on magnet link in chrome on my phone starts download in download center. I also use transmission remote on my pc (windows) works great there too.

Not sure what sort of phone you have but if android this works great (and as download center is based on transmission you can add other nice stuff like torrentwatch-x)
608t
scottmoss

Post by scottmoss »

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply. I've installed Transmission but not really used it been using the stock Download from asustor. So when you click a link does it open in AiDownload on your phone using chrome?

Thanks again
jojje

Post by jojje »

Well, I'm using uTorrent on the NAS and Transdrone on the Android devices.
I just click the magnetlink or torrent and it starts downloading on the NAS right away. Couldn't be more simple.

Also, I have a Chrome plugin on the desktop that does the exact same thing, but I don't remember what it is called…

If you are interested I can look it up when I'm back home.
scottmoss

Post by scottmoss »

HI,

Sorry not been on here for a while - thank you for your response, I think the reason it may not be working is because i use a VPN so the IP is different than that on my Android phone.

Could be wrong.

Thank you again,

Scott

Return to “AiDownload”