IOS 9

Surveillance Center mobile app that makes it easy to monitor the things you care about most. After connecting with Surveillance Center, you will be able to watch live video, receive customized alerts and check events while on the go.
Ianolga
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

IOS 9

Post by Ianolga »

Hi,
Since updating to IOS 9, AiSecure is continually refreshing, the video feed holds a live stream for a few seconds then freezes then a couples seconds later refreshes and starts the cycle over again.
Has anyone else noticed this?

Ian.
Ianolga

Re: IOS 9

Post by Ianolga »

Ianolga wrote:Hi,
Since updating to IOS 9, AiSecure is continually refreshing, the video feed holds a live stream for a few seconds then freezes then a couples seconds later refreshes and starts the cycle over again.
Has anyone else noticed this?

Ian.

I have rolled back to IOS 8.4 which has fixed the issue, definitely something within AiSecure that's not compatible with IOS 9
SteelZ691

Post by SteelZ691 »

I have also seen this issue, as well as when trying to play back recordings, the app crashes.
SteelZ691

Post by SteelZ691 »

I have as well. I also have been running into an issue with playback on the AiSecure app. I select a time frame and camera, then when i hit the play icon to view the app just closes.

Return to “AiSecure”