RANDOM CONNECTION WITH AIMASTER OR AIDATA

AiMaster is ASUSTOR’s NAS management app for mobile devices that allows you to easily remote control all your NAS devices no matter if you are a home user or IT administrator.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

HarberCandelario
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

RANDOM CONNECTION WITH AIMASTER OR AIDATA

Post by HarberCandelario »

Good evening,

I have been using AiMaster and AiData on my Nexus 5 for several years to connect to my NAS locally and it works fine. However, in recent days, I have sometimes noticed that these 2 applications are unable to connect to my NAS. It's random, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

I even uninstall and reinstall apps, restart my NAS, but the result is the same. I have checked the versions of AiMaster and AiData, and I do have the latest versions.
Regarding ADM, I also have the latest update (version 3.2.3.RN51). Not sure if this is related, but I feel like I have had this issue since installing the last ADM update.

My NAS is well recognized on my local network and everything else seems to be working fine.
I also checked ADM Defender and nothing in particular to report. My Nexus 5 has even been registered in the trusted list from the start.

Have any of you noticed this phenomenon?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Download Whatsapp GB atualizado at OtherWhatsapp
Nazar78

Re: RANDOM CONNECTION WITH AIMASTER OR AIDATA

Post by Nazar78 »

Only when the disks are asleep. After few retries the connection succeeded. Other than that, no issues.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
luthermason

Re: RANDOM CONNECTION WITH AIMASTER OR AIDATA

Post by luthermason »

i am also using ADM for my device. Thank you for sharing this way

Return to “AiMaster”