AiMusic v2

AiMusic allows you to stream music from your NAS to your mobile device, letting you enjoy your entire music collection while on the go. You can play music from playlists that you create yourself for an optimal listening experience.
totoro81
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AiMusic v2

Post by totoro81 »

Hello,
I'm using AiMusic v2 app together with SoundsGood beta on my NAS, and I think it's great. Being able to switch from one output (i.e. my amplifier) to another (the bluetooth speaker connected to my smartphone) is something I was looking for and never successfully accomplished before. So thanks!
Anyway, there are some bugs that make the experience a little more hard than it should be.
On the app settings, I unselected "Pause playback" and I selected "Shared playback queue".
If I start playing music using the NAS analog output to my amplifier and then I use the smartphone, when I go back to AiMusic app (for example if I want to skip a track) it loads again (it doesn't stay for long in background) and its default player is the phone. If I switch to analog output, it pauses the playback and loses all the queue, so I have to select again what I want to listen to.
I tried with selecting "Pause playback" in the settings, but the behavior is the same.
Hope this helps you find this bug and improve this great app.
Thanks
orion

Re: AiMusic v2

Post by orion »

I think you should report this issue to asustor. That's faster. https://support.asustor.com/

Return to “AiMusic”