It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:45 am
All times are UTC + 8 hours

No notification shade controls

AiMusic allows you to stream music from your NAS to your mobile device, letting you enjoy your entire music collection while on the go. You can play music from playlists that you create yourself for an optimal listening experience.

No notification shade controls

Postby seth » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:40 am

After the latest AiMusic for Android update, my music controls no longer show up in the notification shade. I have checked the app's notification settings, cleared the data/cache, and uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Nothing seems to work. The app is next to useless if I can't control my music outside the app.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
seth

Re: No notification shade controls

Postby ricostuart » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:15 am

unfortunatly mine as well.
ricostuart

Re: No notification shade controls

Postby seth » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:34 am

Per Asustor tech support:

"...if you leave the app for background you can't control the app from notification.
I also have confirmed with our developer engineer and confirm that this is due to a change in the ANDROID OS in 8 and above.
This change involved in enhancing the security of the android OS and causing the old app not displaying info correctly in the notification bar.
We already have the fix done currently this fixed version is under internal testing.
Once we complete the test and making sure its all good, we will then release it as soon as possible."
seth

Return to AiMusic