(Solved) AiFoto bug!

Browse through your favorite memories from Photo Gallery while on the go or instantly upload photos that you have taken to your NAS. Additionally, all offline albums can be protected by passwords further increasing your privacy. You can also use the instant album upload function to automatically transfer photos from your mobile device to your NAS, making photo backup a breeze!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

MacRoy
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

(Solved) AiFoto bug!

Post by MacRoy »

Hi!

I have now tried on several different phones without results!

I tested latest yesterday with my new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with just this app installed, but the same result.

I personally believe that the problem lies more in Nas and App. Why I think it is because I have made a new clean install of my ASUSTOR 608T but the same results!

Please ASUSTOR I have sent so many bug reports to Google so that they are tired of me. But the problem now lies with you.

I want to see a quick fix to this long-standing bug!

Best regards
MacRoy
Attachments
Error.jpg
Error.jpg (101.61 KiB) Viewed 3872 times
Last edited by MacRoy on Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ASUSTOR AS608T ASUSTOR AS5304T
MacRoy

Solved AiFoto bug!

Post by MacRoy »

Hi!

The problem is solved, but not by me! It turned out that it could not have "exclamation point" (!) In the login box Welcome! but only when it was taken away so now works AiFoto for me.
Thanks ASUSTOR support that you found it. But this is a bug that will be fixed in the next release.

So if you have problems with AiFoto you can of course try this.

Best regards
MacRoy :D
ASUSTOR AS608T ASUSTOR AS5304T

Return to “AiFoto”