Replacement.....

Browse through your favorite memories from Photo Gallery while on the go or instantly upload photos that you have taken to your NAS. Additionally, all offline albums can be protected by passwords further increasing your privacy. You can also use the instant album upload function to automatically transfer photos from your mobile device to your NAS, making photo backup a breeze!
koymoy
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Replacement.....

Post by koymoy »

Hi,

Since it seems that the aifoto app continues to s***, I would like to share what I use instead.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .sweethome

pretty much the same concept, except the frustrating (in my experience) elements of aifoto.

disclaimer: I'm not the developer of beforementioned app and is not affiliated in any way.

br.
Christian
bbexperience

Re: Replacement.....

Post by bbexperience »

Am I missing something here? That app appears to only be used to automatically back up photos to a network drive. I don't see where it has any photo viewer capability. I'd like to find something to replace AiFoto but this doesn't look like the one.
koymoy

Re: Replacement.....

Post by koymoy »

bbexperience wrote:Am I missing something here? That app appears to only be used to automatically back up photos to a network drive. I don't see where it has any photo viewer capability. I'd like to find something to replace AiFoto but this doesn't look like the one.

My bad - should have mentioned that. So no, you're not missimg anything. I have been waiting for aifoto to become useful in both regards. Actually i have hoped for an integration of google photo. Since google drive is now supported, g-photo should be possible.

Return to “AiFoto”