Aifoto on Android - can login only once

Browse through your favorite memories from Photo Gallery while on the go or instantly upload photos that you have taken to your NAS. Additionally, all offline albums can be protected by passwords further increasing your privacy. You can also use the instant album upload function to automatically transfer photos from your mobile device to your NAS, making photo backup a breeze!
dbenyakar
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Aifoto on Android - can login only once

Post by dbenyakar »

Hi
I have installed the app, setup the login info from autside the network using cloud DDNS and was able to login successfully and view my albums.
But this happened only once.
When I logout and try to login again it is stuck on Loading.
I then have to delete the login info, re-setup the login info and then I can login again.
Has anyone else encountered that?
Shawn.S@AST

Re: Aifoto on Android - can login only once

Post by Shawn.S@AST »

I have run into similar situation because the user name is case sensitive in Aifoto now which we are trying to improve now. I typed Admin instead of admin while the default account name should be "a"dmin.
dbenyakar

Post by dbenyakar »

And... did it solve the problem?
Cause, as I stated above, this only happens outside the local network.
Update: I tried with Admin but got an error, which is expected.
The problem is simple, any other login attempt after the initial login will fail.
Shawn.S@AST

Post by Shawn.S@AST »

Hi, here we tried with different mobile, Samsung, h T C, Asus Zenphone, Sony Xperia but can't duplicate this issue. Can you let us know your mobile phone brand and model? Also, if you try with our demo site:
Cloud ID: demo
User: demo
Password: asustor
Will you encounter the same issue?
dbenyakar

Post by dbenyakar »

My mobile is Samsung Galaxy S4.

I tried login in using the info you supplied and it worked even when re-login.
When I set your info. i.e. the demo/demo, I used the "Connect Via Cloud ID" methed.
When I setup my connection using the asustor DDNS I use the "Connect Via IP/Hostname" where I enter the myasustor DDNS and the 443 port. The username password is the admin/XXXX.
Maybe this is the difference?
Shawn.S@AST

Post by Shawn.S@AST »

I tried with Samsung note3 and login with xxx.myasustor.com:443 and it ran well as well...maybe you can try to log out and login again to see if there is still a problem.
dbenyakar

Post by dbenyakar »

Ok. It logged in however it takes one minute to login.
Is the amount if albums I have in photo gallery or the number of photos in each album ir the size of them affect the login time?
Kerry

Post by Kerry »

I have around 300 albums and each album with 300 to 500 photos and it took around 7 seconds to login. How many albums or photos you have in photo gallery?
dbenyakar

Post by dbenyakar »

Kerry wrote:I have around 300 albums and each album with 300 to 500 photos and it took around 7 seconds to login. How many albums or photos you have in photo gallery?
2 albums with 300 photos in each.
So it is not that. But still it takes around one minute to login when im outside my local network.
Kerry

Post by Kerry »

Weird...if you can create a common account with some sample photos, I can help test for you.

Return to “AiFoto”