Automatic bckuping from iphone to nas?

Browse through your favorite memories from Photo Gallery while on the go or instantly upload photos that you have taken to your NAS. Additionally, all offline albums can be protected by passwords further increasing your privacy. You can also use the instant album upload function to automatically transfer photos from your mobile device to your NAS, making photo backup a breeze!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

mrex
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Automatic bckuping from iphone to nas?

Post by mrex »

My WD nas just died (intel atom issue) and im planning to buy Asustor 6604T NAS… However.. Does this app for iphone autobackup photos/vids when opening app and understand that there are already photo transferred and doesnt make duplicates?
orion

Re: Automatic bckuping from iphone to nas?

Post by orion »

Yes.
mrex

Post by mrex »

Dont know what happened but now i have 2-4 copies of the same files =) Aargh… this is going to take long to erase duplicates..
orion

Post by orion »

How do you operate?
Here are my usage cases:
  • Case-1: AiFoto3 - > More (bottom right icon) -> Photo backup -> Enable it -> (All photo, only photo, only wifi) -> Done.
  • Case-2: After backup, I disabled "Photo backup" for several days. When I plan to backup again, AiFoto3 - > More (bottom right icon) -> Photo backup -> Enable it -> (Continue..., only photo, only wifi) -> Done.

Return to “AiFoto”