How to reach all files on the Nas.

ownCloud gives you universal access to your files through a web interface or WebDAV. It also provides a platform to easily view & sync your contacts, calendars and bookmarks across all your devices and enables basic editing right on the web. Installation has minimal server requirements, does not need special permissions and is quick. ownCloud is extendable via a simple but powerful API for applications and plugins.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

fpow
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

How to reach all files on the Nas.

Post by fpow »

Tried the program but I can't get it to work according to my needs. I would like to be able to reach all files on the Nas this way..

Some one that can guide me?
meetyg

Re: How to reach all files on the Nas.

Post by meetyg »

I don't think thats possible. Owncloud only handles files and folder that you upload to it.
I think that if it had access to other files on your NAS, this could be a security issue.

If your looking for managing photos, I found that Asustor's photo gallery app is pretty nice (has alot of features that exist only in Owncloud 9 like tagging pictures). This app can import pictures from you NAS folders, or you can upload them from PC.
MikeG.6.5

Re: How to reach all files on the Nas.

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

fpow wrote:Tried the program but I can't get it to work according to my needs. I would like to be able to reach all files on the Nas this way..

Some one that can guide me?
WinSCP can do this via an SSH client. But OwnCloud is for syncing like DropBox or other similar apps. (Google drive, Amazon S3, MS OneDrive, etc.)

Return to “ownCloud”