Owncloud - which AS models are supported?

ownCloud gives you universal access to your files through a web interface or WebDAV. It also provides a platform to easily view & sync your contacts, calendars and bookmarks across all your devices and enables basic editing right on the web. Installation has minimal server requirements, does not need special permissions and is quick. ownCloud is extendable via a simple but powerful API for applications and plugins.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

jmhuttun
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Owncloud - which AS models are supported?

Post by jmhuttun »

Hello,

I have AS-202TE which have been working fine, but just noticed that Owncloud is not working anymore (PHP issue) and I cannot find owncloud in App Central anymore. Well, then I started thinking that I could just upgrade my NAS as it's getting old. But now I am buzzled that which I should get? Would AS-1002v2 support owncloud or should I get for example 4002T?

This owncloud page seems to list these as supported:
AS70, AS50, AS51, AS61, AS62, AS31, AS32, AS63, AS64, AS52, AS53, AS65, AS71, AS66
But I cannot find any relationship between these model numbers and the latest models?
Nazar78

Re: Owncloud - which AS models are supported?

Post by Nazar78 »

Which PHP issue? I was using owncloud 8 long ago on my old WD NAS which requires few mods to make it run unofficially.

I'm not quite familiar with all the models but from what I see it seems like it's only available on x64 architecture not arm. Probably due to docker version of owncloud. So the AS10 and AS40 is not supported but AS3102Tv2 and above listed does.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
orion

Re: Owncloud - which AS models are supported?

Post by orion »

Well, I just upgraded my AS-304T to AS6604T :D because of docker and virtualbox.
I checked that Docker-ce is supported on AS10 and AS40. However the latest OwnCloud is supported on AS40 (no AS10, not sure what's the reason. maybe 32bit CPU?). Anyway, I'll recommend the same model, AS31xxT.

Return to “ownCloud”