Doesn't completely sync

Google Drive cloud storage service allows you to seamlessly integrate the data on your NAS with Google Drive

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

bikermiker
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Doesn't completely sync

Post by bikermiker »

I am attempting to one way sync, from Google, to the NAS. It only syncs 3 GB of the 8 total and mysteriously just... stops. Deleting the app and attempting again yields the same result. Wiping the volume completely didn't do anything either (I wiped it for another reason). I'm stumped.

How can I determine what the problem is? The app is just sitting at idle as if it's fine.
orion

Re: Doesn't completely sync

Post by orion »

Mine is working fine. I think you should report it to asustor. http://support.asustor.com/
bikermiker

Post by bikermiker »

I fixed my problem.

After going around with Asustor's shitty support I bought a Synology. It works.
nero78

Post by nero78 »

Mine is the same! Just stops syncing. Now it say "indexing" and it's been like that for days. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.
kubal

Post by kubal »

Have the same issue. This looks like beta SW. I've got also other issues. I already regret I havent bought Synology :/
orion

Post by orion »

There are many possibilities, for example, differences about legal characters. No ideas about what will be. The most efficient way is the report it to asustor directly. They should be able to gather essential information remotely.

Return to “Data Sync for Google Drive”