Download ZurmoCRM for Asustor ADM 2.1 and Prerequisite Befor

Zurmo is an Open Source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application that is mobile, social, and gamified.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Amigo
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Download ZurmoCRM for Asustor ADM 2.1 and Prerequisite Befor

Post by Amigo »

Dear all,

I would like to share my ZurmoCRM for Asustor ADM 2.1 package here. It shall easier to setup ZurmoCRM on a NAS.

Before beginning to config ZurmoCRM, please read Prerequisite Before you Install ZurmoCRM on Asustor NAS running ADM 2.1 to create database and load memcached manually.

If you want to download it directly, please refer to FAQ → Where can I download the latest package? section. Because I want to centralize the download link, if I provide the link here and forget to update, there will be many missing links in the future. It is about 24.5MB on Dropbox.

I have submit to Asustor for review, it should be available in App Central in the future.

ZurmoCRM has more unique features compared to SugarCRM on App Central. There are Gamification, Workflow Engine, and Reports / Dashboard. It is very useful to advanced users. It looks great because of the new framework and web design element.

I will continue modify and maintain the package. I want to automatic loading memcached and other manual operation in the future.

If you want to pack your LAMP on Asustor ADM 2.1, please refer to How to Create an APK for Asustor ADM to Distribute your LAMP.

Wish it helps!

Best regards,

Amigo

Return to “ZurmoCRM”