Takeasy

Takeasy allows you to conveniently download online videos and playlists, giving you options to select the type of video file and video quality you want. Downloading online videos has never been this easy!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Zaragosa
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Takeasy

Post by Zaragosa »

Updated ADM earlier today, ever since... though I don't think they are related (maybe they are?) every video I download using takeasy has no video just the sound. If I don't download the video as in simply play it directly form the subscriptions listings the video and audio players through a youtube window (full screen if I click the icon bottom right).

If I click the download arrow then when I goto the completed section or the nas folder the file was downloaded to I get no video, just audio.

Any thoughts, ideas on what maybe causing this? I do not see anywhere to change the quality for the download either. Under settings: default download directory, max number of active downloads, limited maximum download speed, maximum number of overall tasks, and clear completed tasks once maimum number of tasks has been reached.

Thanks in advance for any insight

I had a reply to the above, in which the responder suggested not entering subscription info, rather adding the url instead then changing the default from m4a (audio) to a video format.

May I suggest that the ability to change the default download type should be available within subscription info settings.

Return to “Takeasy”