New relase available!

Fast, easy, and free BitTorrent client daemon, which can be controlled through desktop, mobile applications or web gui.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

mafredri
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: New relase available!

Post by mafredri »

neptune wrote:Seems I spoke too soon. Another new torrent didnt get moved even after it finished seeding. So looks like that one was an anomaly.
I'll get the debug build soon. How soon after starting transmission should I get the log file?
It would be good to have the logs starting from before a torrent has finished and until after it has failed to move.
Hi, I'm new here. Looking to be active in the community and help with development :).
Storage: AS-604T with 3GB RAM (Kingston KVR1333D3S8S9/2G)
neptune

Post by neptune »

Hello @mafredi
Will your transmission release work with the new ADM 3.0.4.RCQ1? This update just released Dec. 26.

Thanks!
mafredri

Post by mafredri »

neptune wrote:Will your transmission release work with the new ADM 3.0.4.RCQ1? This update just released Dec. 26.
There's nothing in the update notes that suggest that it shouldn't, but just to be sure I updated to 3.0.4 and tried it out, no problems 8-) .
Hi, I'm new here. Looking to be active in the community and help with development :).
Storage: AS-604T with 3GB RAM (Kingston KVR1333D3S8S9/2G)
neptune

Post by neptune »

mafredri wrote:
neptune wrote:Will your transmission release work with the new ADM 3.0.4.RCQ1? This update just released Dec. 26.
There's nothing in the update notes that suggest that it shouldn't, but just to be sure I updated to 3.0.4 and tried it out, no problems 8-) .
Wonderful! Thanks very much

Return to “transmission”