HELP~ Unable to access Photo Gallery anymore

Photo Gallery is a dedicated web photo album that makes photo management easy. The interface is clean and concise with albums appearing in the album list consisting of a cover photo and 4 smaller thumbnail photos.
Chrisxie85
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

HELP~ Unable to access Photo Gallery anymore

Post by Chrisxie85 »

Hi, I have upgraded ADM to the lastest version and when I try to open Photo Gallery, this message occurs:

"Photo Gallery upgrade failed during SQL migration. You can refresh this page to try and upgrade again. If this message continues to show up, please contact ASUSTOR support for help."

Kindly do assist on this please~ Thank you~
orion

Re: HELP~ Unable to access Photo Gallery anymore

Post by orion »

What's your Photo Gallery version? You can check it under ADM web -> App Central to see if this App is up-to-date.
If it's the latest version, I think you can try to initialize database: ADM web -> Services -> MariaDB Server -> Reinitialize Database.
If it does not still work, you might need to send a support request to asustor. http://support.asustor.com/
Chrisxie85

Post by Chrisxie85 »

Hi, will all my album settings be gone if I reinitialize database? How bout other applications will they be affected? My Photo Gallery is version 2.0.1r225

Updates: Managed to load the interface, but the photos are always loading, unresponsive. :(
orion

Post by orion »

After I reinitialize my database, I don't see any changes, for example, the album structure. However it indeed takes some time to rebuild something. I guess you own many photos in your NAS. That should take time to complete the task.

Return to “Photo Gallery”