bug in importing library

Photo Gallery is a dedicated web photo album that makes photo management easy. The interface is clean and concise with albums appearing in the album list consisting of a cover photo and 4 smaller thumbnail photos.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

nidele
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

bug in importing library

Post by nidele »

I note that if I have many album to import a symply way is copy the folders to the nas folder "PhotoGallery"
But in this way only the admin can see the photoes and you have to click and change permissions in every albums one-to-one to give access at others users.
There is a trick for this work?
Kapitein Haak

Re: bug in importing library

Post by Kapitein Haak »

Hmm, I wonder how Asustor would implement this "trick". Maybe they can use the NAS built-in crystal ball (tm) (r) (c) to predict which user should have access to a photo folder? ;)

But seriously, how could the NAS know which user(s) to assign rights to a photo folder? This can only be set by the admin. You could define some custom rules, but there will always be exceptions and angry users...

Best regards,
Kapitein Haak.
"What would the world be like without Captain Hook?"
---
"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum" (A wise man doesn't piss into the wind), only in Amsterdam:
https://www.google.nl/maps/@52.36289,4. ... 312!8i6656
nidele

bug in importing library

Post by nidele »

I thimk that a multiple selections could be a solution
chefartz

Re: bug in importing library

Post by chefartz »

Still not possible to change permissions for multiple albums in Photo Gallery 2.0 !!

Please Asustor - you can do better :D

Return to “Photo Gallery”