Share all images

Photo Gallery is a dedicated web photo album that makes photo management easy. The interface is clean and concise with albums appearing in the album list consisting of a cover photo and 4 smaller thumbnail photos.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

timBSS
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Share all images

Post by timBSS »

Hi,

Me and my wife have an account to upload our photos automatically to photogallery using aifoto.

Is there a way that I can see the photos taken with her mobile phone and vice versa? I don't see any user or sharing options/settings whatsoever.

In google photos you have a "partner" account/link possible.

Is there a way to configure it the same way? We don't have any secret photos for each other so we would like to browse them all.
sksbir

Re: Share all images

Post by sksbir »

hello
in photogallery (web client) you have an option to share with others users.
You should try this option.
timBSS

Post by timBSS »

It is not very clear how this works.

I can create a new album and share it but how do I add all the images (thousands of them) and future images automatically to this album so I can share them?
sksbir

Post by sksbir »

hi
this should be possible by script.
but to run that script you need docker and https://hub.docker.com/r/nouchka/sqlite3
you also need to get access to your NAS with console has root.

if you are interested and feel confortable with prerequisite ,ping me back so I will start to write that script .
timBSS

Post by timBSS »

I found the "share login" feature which makes it possible to have multiple accounts on the aiphoto app
so i can just switch to my wifes account and vice versa.

this works for me

However it would be nice to have new images automatically shared with another user
derinus

Post by derinus »

Hi @timBSS looks like this is what I need as well. But I can't find the "share login" feature. where is it?

*EDIT* never mind. I understand what you mean. just add 2 accounts for the same NAS in the AIPhotos app. Works for me too!

Return to “Photo Gallery”