ClickAndLoad plugin

pyLoad is a free and open source downloader for 1-click-hosting sites like rapidshare.com or uploaded.to. It supports link decryption as well as all important container formats.
Gunthor
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

ClickAndLoad plugin

Post by Gunthor »

A short description on how to setup a Windows 7 client so that download information from various web pages offering a ClickAndLoad button will be forwarded to your Asustor machine running pyload.

You need to find out the following...
connectaddress: The IP address of your Asustor machine which runs pyload.
connectport: The port used for the web interface. Usually to access the webinterface you use the url http://connectaddress:connectport
Btw, this port can be changed via pyload web interface > settings > General > Menu > Webinterface > Port (if need be).
listenport: This is the port the ClickAndLoad AddIn listens to. Have a look into pyload web interface > settings > plugins > Menu > ClickAndLoad > Port

Now on your Windows 7 client open a command window with administrative privileges and enter the following:
netsh interface portproxy add v4tov4 listenport=listenport connectaddress=connectaddress connectport=connectport listenaddress=127.0.0.1
Verify if your entry is correct:
netsh interface portproxy show all
And delete your entry (if need be - in case you did a mistake):
netsh interface portproxy delete v4tov4 listenport=listenport listenaddress=127.0.0.1
I have read somewhere that if you activate SSL in pyload, then ClickAndLoad would not work. I don't know if this still applies to the current pyload version, but if ClickAndLoad does not work as expected you should opt for disabling SSL. For me this setup works flawlessly. A big "Thank You" goes to Clinton Hall who made pyload part of Asustors App Central choices and my life happier. :D
If anyone would like to add the necessary commands for apple, linux,... clients feel free to do so. This only can help other users to get ClickAndLoad running more quickly. ;)
Since 07/2023: Asustor AS6702T, (2 x Seagate IronWolf 12TB, RAID 1)
Old: Asustor AS-604RS, ADM 3.1.2.RHG1 (4 x WD Red WD30EFRX 3TB, RAID 5)

Return to “pyLoad”