Installation folder...?

pyLoad is a free and open source downloader for 1-click-hosting sites like rapidshare.com or uploaded.to. It supports link decryption as well as all important container formats.
Gunthor
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Installation folder...?

Post by Gunthor »

The CaptchaBrotherhood plugin of this App is outdated and does not work. The www recommends to replace it with 9kw (last update is from 2015-02-12). However, it says to move the Captcha_9kw.py file to the /usr/share/pyload/module/plugins/hooks folder.
Unfortunately I cannot find this folder on my Asustor machine.
Can somebody point out where to find the App installation folders... :?:
Maybe someone uses pyload in connection with this plugin and can point out how to get this running... :?:
Since 07/2023: Asustor AS6702T, (2 x Seagate IronWolf 12TB, RAID 1)
Old: Asustor AS-604RS, ADM 3.1.2.RHG1 (4 x WD Red WD30EFRX 3TB, RAID 5)
Gunthor

Re: Installation folder...?

Post by Gunthor »

OK - Worked around it myself. However this one was not so obvious. The installation folder is
root@NAS:/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/pyload/pyload/module/plugins/hooks #
and there is no Captcha9kw.py file. Only Captcha9Kw.py! So I did not move the downloaded file but started using the Captcha9Kw plugin (I still don't know the difference between the two) and it works. ;)

However it works using my 9kw.eu account and the credits I earned there by solving a few myself. 9kw explains here how to get their plugin running with e.g. CBH. So I enriched the hosts file on my Asustor machine and entered the CaptchaBrotherhood plugin name into the hoster options of the Captcha9Kw plugin but to no avail. :(
If anyone got this running please answer (I'm afraid this is the wrong forum and I will have to ask elsewhere...). Anyhow if this continues to fail 9kw may become my new favourite captcha solver service...

One more thing: Within the pyload log I see lots of error messages like this one:

Code: Select all

Error importing ShareonlineBiz: No module named Image
I reckon I don't need the python imaging module as it is propably only able to solve the simplest captchas...
Since 07/2023: Asustor AS6702T, (2 x Seagate IronWolf 12TB, RAID 1)
Old: Asustor AS-604RS, ADM 3.1.2.RHG1 (4 x WD Red WD30EFRX 3TB, RAID 5)

Return to “pyLoad”