Pyload + hotfolder + dropbox

pyLoad is a free and open source downloader for 1-click-hosting sites like rapidshare.com or uploaded.to. It supports link decryption as well as all important container formats.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

ganz
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Pyload + hotfolder + dropbox

Post by ganz »

Hello,
does anybody use pyload plugin called 'hotfolder'? It monitors given folder for link containers. I'd like to use one of my dropbox folders to start downloads remotely, but can't set it up correctly.
When I put Volume1\Home\Dropbox\XYZ I get error 'access to Volume1\Dropbox - permission denied'. I tried to play with the access rights, no luck though.

Any suggestions?

BR.
ganz
damien599901

Re: Pyload + hotfolder + dropbox

Post by damien599901 »

ganz wrote:Hello,
does anybody use pyload plugin called 'hotfolder'? It monitors given folder for link containers. I'd like to use one of my dropbox folders to start downloads remotely, but can't set it up correctly.
When I put Volume1\Home\Dropbox\XYZ I get error 'access to Volume1\Dropbox - permission denied'. I tried to play with the access rights, no luck though.

Any suggestions?

BR.
ganz
what's the goal of "hotfolder" ?
thanks
Storage: AS7004T & AS5002T
Network: FREEBOX REVOLUTION V6
Laptop: Apple MACBOOK Pro OS X El Capitan & Windows 10
Media Player: ASUSTOR NAS with Kodi 16 Beta & HD_Engine 1 (thanks Fathe_Mande)
Portable: iPhone 6S Plus, iPad Mini 2 & iPad Air
dhstsw

Post by dhstsw »

you put a txt file inside, containing a list of URL and pyload downloads them.

As far the problem, i guess you have to give pyload r/w permissions to that folder.
AS-304T
If you own a series 2/3/6 Asustor it's very likely you won't get XBMC 13.x/Kodi.
But easily you'll end buying a kitchen from UK.
ganz

Post by ganz »

Ok, it's solved now.
There is no possibility to grant proper permissions to the 'home' directory so I created a simlink to the dropbox folder in the Public and it works, I can remotely start uploads (previously I did it via VPN, but have no public IP at the moment).

Regards

Return to “pyLoad”