version 2.2.4.r1020 asustor portal. Incompatibility

Enjoy high definition brilliance with your NAS and ASUSTOR Portal

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

magillagorilla
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

version 2.2.4.r1020 asustor portal. Incompatibility

Post by magillagorilla »

Hi all,
I have updated the asustor portal to the latest version 2.2.4.r1020 but it doesn’t play the interface on the TV now. I read that does not support the AS204-TE NAS model I have got from the equipment. Is there a possibility to install the old version of the app. ASportal?
Any suggestion will be really appreciated.
orion

Re: version 2.2.4.r1020 asustor portal. Incompatibility

Post by orion »

I'm surprised. I can install asustor portal version 2.2.4.r1020 after upgraded ADM to the latest one (My NAS is AS-304T, ADM version 3.0.3.RAI4). And it plays well. The older ADM version won't allow me to install portal version 2.2.4. Did you upgrade ADM?
magillagorilla

Post by magillagorilla »

orion wrote:I'm surprised. I can install asustor portal version 2.2.4.r1020 after upgraded ADM to the latest one (My NAS is AS-304T, ADM version 3.0.3.RAI4). And it plays well. The older ADM version won't allow me to install portal version 2.2.4. Did you upgrade ADM?
I am surprised too. I never lose any updates, even in this case I updated both Asustor portal to version 2.2.4.r1020 and ADM to version 3.0.3.RAI4.That is why I thought the problem was up to date. Moreover, also the app Airemote mobile can’t find the Nas any longer and only the cursor appears on the TV screen. What should I do more than this? Do you have any idea about it? It’s frustrating having a Nas I can’t utilize with all its specific functions.
Thanks in advance.
orion

Post by orion »

magillagorilla wrote: I am surprised too. I never lose any updates, even in this case I updated both Asustor portal to version 2.2.4.r1020 and ADM to version 3.0.3.RAI4.That is why I thought the problem was up to date. Moreover, also the app Airemote mobile can’t find the Nas any longer and only the cursor appears on the TV screen. What should I do more than this? Do you have any idea about it? It’s frustrating having a Nas I can’t utilize with all its specific functions.
Thanks in advance.
Oops, I encountered the same problem after rebooted my NAS. I'm writing a support ticket to asustor to see what happens. I'll recommend you can send a support ticket too.
magillagorilla

Post by magillagorilla »

orion wrote:
magillagorilla wrote: I am surprised too. I never lose any updates, even in this case I updated both Asustor portal to version 2.2.4.r1020 and ADM to version 3.0.3.RAI4.That is why I thought the problem was up to date. Moreover, also the app Airemote mobile can’t find the Nas any longer and only the cursor appears on the TV screen. What should I do more than this? Do you have any idea about it? It’s frustrating having a Nas I can’t utilize with all its specific functions.
Thanks in advance.
Oops, I encountered the same problem after rebooted my NAS. I'm writing a support ticket to asustor to see what happens. I'll recommend you can send a support ticket too.
I received the answer to the ticket opened at the Support Central. I was provided the previously version to the Asustor Portal upgrade and after the installation the right functioning has been reset. I am going to inform the Support Center about the success of the operation.
Best Regards.
orion

Post by orion »

magillagorilla wrote: I received the answer to the ticket opened at the Support Central. I was provided the previously version to the Asustor Portal upgrade and after the installation the right functioning has been reset. I am going to inform the Support Center about the success of the operation.
Best Regards.
Thanks. I did the same. Waiting for the new fix.
EDIT: Just updated to the latest version (2.2.4.r1101). The bug is fixed. :D I'll watch it in the coming days.

Return to “ASUSTOR Portal”