Problems with IR commands and AiRemote

Enjoy high definition brilliance with your NAS and ASUSTOR Portal

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

isewise
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Problems with IR commands and AiRemote

Post by isewise »

I have a AS7004T and I have been using a Logitech Harmony Elite universal remote to navigate through menus just fine until recently.

I believe the recent update of Asustor Portal has broken some functionality of it being controlled by IR commands and the AiRemote.

As I stated earlier I have been using my Harmony remote with no issues for a couple weeks now. The update of Asustor Portal to version 2.0.4.r0425 has broken the ability of the NAS to be controlled by IR commands and by the AiRemote.

I tested this by restarting my NAS and going directly into Asustor Portal. My remote and AiRemote both navigate the Asustor Portal interface correctly. The "touchpad" on AiRemote brings up the mouse and the D-pad works as expected. My Harmony works as expected as well.

However, once I enter OpenPHT or some other app, my Harmony remote commands seem to be just ignored by the NAS and the D-pad on AiRemote also does not work.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I tried turning disabling the IR receiver in the ADM settings, then reenabling it, but that didn't seem to work. Also AiRemote is sending commands via IP so I dont think its necessarily just an IR issue.
orion

Re: Problems with IR commands and AiRemote

Post by orion »

My NAS model is different from yours. Mine (different version) is working fine. I'll suggest you to send a support request to asustor to check it: https://support.asustor.com/
isewise

Re: Problems with IR commands and AiRemote

Post by isewise »

After some more testing it appears the only app that isn't responding to commands is OpenPHT.

So ill be posting over at that forum.

Return to “ASUSTOR Portal”