Size of applications

Enjoy high definition brilliance with your NAS and ASUSTOR Portal

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

jorge6880
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Size of applications

Post by jorge6880 »

I did not mean to offend you. Not at all.

LG 32PG600
DELL U2711

You have to understand this is not a forum abou a freeware. We are customers that have paid a considerable amount of money for a device that do not compell with what was written into the box.
Going to the problem itself. I have two teories, First is the "emulator" that is running the applications that doesn't give the proper size to the HDMI.
The second. The Base Chromium Integrated in Asustor portal has a configuration problem

Best Regards
Marco@ASUSTOR

Post by Marco@ASUSTOR »

jorge6880 wrote:I did not mean to offend you. Not at all.

LG 32PG600
DELL U2711

You have to understand this is not a forum abou a freeware. We are customers that have paid a considerable amount of money for a device that do not compell with what was written into the box.
Going to the problem itself. I have two teories, First is the "emulator" that is running the applications that doesn't give the proper size to the HDMI.
The second. The Base Chromium Integrated in Asustor portal has a configuration problem

Best Regards

You're absolutely right. I've never seen this before and I can most honestly say that like other products, it usually works. So I have to work hard to try to replicate the issue. I've never seen this happen and I want to try to replicate it. It's quite honestly something I can't say "oh, yeah, I've seen this before, do this to fix it". I literally have no idea and I honestly want to solve it and find/fix that bug so it never happens again.

While I try to figure this out. Might I ask if you have a spare hard drive without important data?
jorge6880

Post by jorge6880 »

Suddenly, out of the nothing I have lost my device connectivity.
I was just listening music stored into the NAS, and stop working, no message...
I am so tired...
Why were you asking for an spare HD? do you mean external internal¿¿¿
Marco@ASUSTOR

Post by Marco@ASUSTOR »

I'm curious to see if it's a software issue or a hardware issue.

If you (after turning off) take out ALL the hard drives and put an empty one in and set up the NAS again as brand new. I'm curious to see if the same problems with Portal come back.
jorge6880

Post by jorge6880 »

I'll try to find a hard drive.
Once I will be finished with the test:
Will I be able to recober all my drives, settings, etc, if I introduce them all together (being the NAS off) and switching it on again?
Marco@ASUSTOR

Post by Marco@ASUSTOR »

If you put the drives back in the EXACT order they were, they will behave as if nothing happened.

But, It is possible that maybe a driver/setting/file became corrupt or whatnot as well. One way would be to back up all information and just reset the NAS to factory and put it back together.

So the spare drive method helps me determine whether or not it is hardware or software by "factory resetting" the NAS without actually touching your info. We can install Portal again and the apps to see if the same issue persists.

Return to “ASUSTOR Portal”