Nasbox cant access webui, samba share, ping unreliable.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

niko3d
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Nasbox cant access webui, samba share, ping unreliable.

Post by niko3d »

Hi
Im having big problems accessing my Asustor Nas through the webui it just timesout, samba share doesn't work at all it seems also the ping is unreliable.
I've tried through pc, android and mac, I've reset my router, reconnect the ethernet, unplugged all usb drives, used the reset pin at the back of the unit.
I was able to connect with the AiMaster app on android and update to the latest OS but no change.
Double checked my router isn't the problem. ReAssigned new IP.

Updated all installed apps through the AiMaster.
AiMaster connection was also unstable.
Nasbox has frozen on numerous occassions recently, and once since the ADM update.

This is starting to feel like a hardware problem, It is under the 3 year warranty from what I understand also.
Any other suggestions?
Cheers
Nick
MikeG.6.5

Re: Nasbox cant access webui, samba share, ping unreliable.

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

Create a ticket with Asustor's support here: http://support.asustor.com and see if someone there can give you a hand.

Keep in mind, they are located in Taiwan, and only work normal business hours in that time zone. It means you are likely to need to be available outside of your normal time zones....
niko3d

Post by niko3d »

Cheers, I was able to submit a ticket through the aimaster app, assuming that actually works. Hopefully hear back today.

Thanks
Nick
niko3d

Post by niko3d »

No contact yet... Anyone managed to get a repair done under warranty with asustor?
orion

Post by orion »

niko3d wrote:No contact yet... Anyone managed to get a repair done under warranty with asustor?
I contacted to their support guys many times. Their responses are fast. Basically you should get a ticket number and you should get mails about your request and their responses. I did not try AiMaster to summit ticket before. I think you should use a browser to have a try.
Falken

Post by Falken »

I have also always gotten quick answers from the support. No issues there really. I have not been in the need of a Warranty repair. Asustor or different forums has always solved the smaller issues I have had.

Return to “[Official] For AS-20X Series”