ADM 3.3.0.RHM2 Snapshot Center fail

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

joe
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

ADM 3.3.0.RHM2 Snapshot Center fail

Post by joe »

I updated to this today on my AS-202TE.

As part of that update a new "Snapshot Center" thing has appeared on the ADM "desktop".

When I click it, it launches a dialog containing what looks like an empty snapshot history and a message in the schedule area that says: "There are no scheduled events. Click <here> to add one." Clicking that link chucks an error into the JS console and then does nothing more.

Does anyone think / know if this will ever do something semi-usable? Perhaps this feature was released to AS-202TE devices by accident.
Last edited by joe on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joe

Re: ADM 3.3.0.RHM2

Post by joe »

If you're listening / interested Asustor, here you go. Make sense of this and fix it:
Screenshot 2019-05-26.11.29.56.png
Screenshot 2019-05-26.11.29.56.png (78.63 KiB) Viewed 5479 times
orion

Post by orion »

Mine is just working fine. You'd better to report it to asustor directly. They should be able to gather the necessary information.
joe

Post by joe »

For the record to keep this thread current and up to date, I did report this to Asustor support and they have confirmed existence of an issue with the <here> link in the schedule area of the "snapshot center". There's an engineer on the case and I assume that they're going to come up with a fix.
joe

Post by joe »

A further update: The Asustor Support team closed my ticket about this issue on 11/06. I presume they decided to close the ticket because they now agree that there actually is an issue and since they've done that much, they consider that this is now a closed case.

3.3.1.RIH2 was released on 18/06 and the issue remains.

Dear Asustor, it might do you some good to hear some advice about how to run your support service desk function: Do not close support tickets until they are fully resolved to the satisfaction of the customer. Seek feedback from your customers about your proposed solutions to the issues that they raise. Acknowledging a problem does not mean that the problem is fixed or mean that the customer is happy.

I'm reopening the ticket now to see if they have anything to say.

Return to “[Official] For AS-20X Series”