uTorrent Remote

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

cmdrkeen86
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

uTorrent Remote

Post by cmdrkeen86 »

This feature worked perfectly and I had used it on windows clients before so when I found it on the Asustor client I was thrilled. I can browse and add torrents from my phone and everything is great. Or so I thought.

Last week or so, I have tried to connect with the uTorrent Remote app (android) and it keeps telling me that my client is down or not configured, etc. I check the settings on the client and it does not show a status of connected under Remote Access -> BitTorrent remote. I have tried and tried and tried to get it connected for the last week. Varying usernames, different passwords, etc and all I get is "Registration Failed" in between "Another Configuration Attempt is in Progress".

I thought perhaps it was the remote service in general and set it up on my windows client to test it and it's fine. I do have the WebUI enabled on the NAS and the port for that open on the router. Router does not support UPnP or NAT-PMP but as I stated above, my set up was working fine prior to a few weeks ago. I have used the restart script, turned uTorrent on and off in AppCentral, uninstalled and reinstalled uTorrent and mixed in system restarts at each step just to be thorough.

Searching on this and other forums turns up no helpful results. The best lead I have is that with the utserver build being from January 2014 it might just be out of date. Any help is greatly appreciated, I just want to use the stupid uTorrent Remote app on my phone to add and manage my torrents rather than try to use the WebUI as the phone browser sucks. Thanks.

Asustor 602T w/ 3GB RAM
2x WD Caviar Black 1TB
Cisco Small Business Gigabit Switch (802.3ad support)
MikroTik RouterBoard router
cmdrkeen86

Re: uTorrent Remote

Post by cmdrkeen86 »

No one has any idea what might be going on with this? Am I better off just letting it go and not using it?
Kami

Post by Kami »

cmdrkeen86 wrote:No one has any idea what might be going on with this? Am I better off just letting it go and not using it?
I'm use Remot, and don't work.
Error message:
"Registration Failed" and "Another Configuration Attempt is in Progress"
Portforward ok.
What could be the problem?
AS-202T
Hyena

Post by Hyena »

I have the same problem.
Any idea how to fix it?
lanimul