How to set a repository to a shared folder?

A modern browser is all that's needed to access AjaXplorer : the interface is very similar to OS-native file explorers, and all users can find their way in it. Users can easily share files or folders over the Internet, preview and edit most common file formats directly online, without having to download/upload the files to/from their local computer.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Zubredo
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

How to set a repository to a shared folder?

Post by Zubredo »

Hi,

I am trying to use AjaXplorer to get access to the file system on my NAS especially to specific shared folders. As far as I know I need to create a new repository within AjaXplorer by using "file system" as repository driver as well as setting a path to a folder on the NAS. But how to set the path?

If I try just "/Folder" the path is set to "/web/ajaxplorer/data/folder" and not to the folder which is on the same level as the folder "/web".

Thanks for your help!
orion

Re: How to set a repository to a shared folder?

Post by orion »

You can try to edit /usr/local/AppCentral/ajaxplorer/www/conf/bootstrap_repositories.php. (through ssh terminal)

You can find a array definition called "My Files". And there is variable PATH that you should change to the directory you want (for example: /volume1/Public). ;)

Return to “Ajaxplorer”