Playlists & Enable iTunes plugin & iTunes library XML path

Plex Media Center bridges the gap between your NAS and your home theater, doing so with a visually appealing user interface that provides instant access to your media.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

MMF27
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Playlists & Enable iTunes plugin & iTunes library XML path

Post by MMF27 »

Hello,

Is there an Asustor Plex guide on the correct procedure to migrate iTunes playlists from Windows (local "d" drive, no nas) to Asustor Plex?

I previously experienced migrating from iTunes playlists on Windows (local "d" drive, no nas) to iTunes playlists on Plex (still Windows with local "d" drive) and it involved manual "path" modifications in the iTunes library XML file.

I'm only experienced with Windows and I'm a total newbie on NAS (linux), so would appreciate some tips, especially if you've successfully migrated from iTunes playlists on Windows to iTunes playlists appearing in Plex on Asustor.

I have approx 100 playlists, accumulated over a couple of decades, so I'm keen to get them available via Plex on Asustor.

I have installed the Asustor app "iTunes Server" version 1.2.2.r233

I have not yet activated Enable iTunes plugin or populated iTunes library XML path.

Actually, can someone please tell me specifically what path statement to put into the iTunes Library XML path, including the correct structure (remembering that I'm not familiar with Unix nomenclature)?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Cheers,

Mitch

Return to “Plex”