SPDIF Output Selection in Mobile App

SoundsGood is a Web music player that allows you to listen to all the music stored on your NAS via a Web browser. It supports browsing by artist, album or folder along with keyword searches to help you quickly find the music you want to listen to. The easy to use interface lets you effortlessly create playlists, creating a personalized listening experience. Additionally, SoundsGood supports ASUSTOR NAS’s multimedia playback interface allowing you to connect speakers to the NAS via HDMI, USB or audio jack, turning SoundsGood into your local music player.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Mojo
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

SPDIF Output Selection in Mobile App

Post by Mojo »

Hello,

I'm running an AS6102T, which I connected to a Pioneer AV Receiver via Optical cable (SPDIF). In the ADM Webinterface it is possible to select the audio output in SoundsGood, in the Android mobile app I couldn't find the option to select the SPDIF out, only playing the files locally on the phone or streaming them via WiFi. Is it possible to select the local, directly connected Receiver via SPDIF from the mobile app? If not - this feature would be great.

Thanks Guys!
MikeG.6.5

Re: SPDIF Output Selection in Mobile App

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

As in using the phone to act as a remote to the playing system you have hardwired to the NAS? This isn't an option for the app. It might make a good Feature Request, though. I suggest you make a ticket with http://support.asustor.com to generate one, as the employees aren't as active on these boards as they have ben in the past.
Mojo

Re: SPDIF Output Selection in Mobile App

Post by Mojo »

Correct, the AV receiver is connected to the NAS.I want to directly play music from the NAS through the receiver instead of streaming if from NAS to phone and from phone to AV :-)
Thanks for the advice with the support page.

Return to “SoundsGood”