Soundsgood 2 Problems

SoundsGood is a Web music player that allows you to listen to all the music stored on your NAS via a Web browser. It supports browsing by artist, album or folder along with keyword searches to help you quickly find the music you want to listen to. The easy to use interface lets you effortlessly create playlists, creating a personalized listening experience. Additionally, SoundsGood supports ASUSTOR NAS’s multimedia playback interface allowing you to connect speakers to the NAS via HDMI, USB or audio jack, turning SoundsGood into your local music player.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Narayan
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Soundsgood 2 Problems

Post by Narayan »

Hi!

I appreciate the new Soundsgood version, since Soundsgood 1 was not really able to handle big album collections.

Nevertheless, Im having some troubles with Soundsgood 2 that you may like to fix:

- There is no possibility to manage albums with multiple artists (soundtracks, compillations...). I used to "cheat" soundsgood 1 and use field album artist to tag individual artist and field artist as "various artist". Now I have a new artist for each single song.

- Take offline (iOS): Sometimes gets the wrong songs. For example I download Master of puppets, I hear The number of the beast

- Album covers (iOS): is kind of unestable. covers are shuffled for a while before getting the right image.

- Delete album from memory (iOS): Application crashes.

- False Song's tags: I use mp3tag to manage tags. lets say for example genre is "rock". I set genre to "hard rock", then I go to windows explorer -> properties and i see genre is "hard rock". then I add this song to soundsgood and genre is "rock". I cannot trance why this changes persist in properties. any idea?

Nice to have: It would be awesome to be able to include albums year in soundsgood and sort them

Thank you very much in advance
MikeG.6.5

Re: Soundsgood 2 Problems

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

I suggest you go to http://support.asustor.com and create a ticket about your issues there. The reason being, we haven't had many official Asustor employees visiting lately, so this is likely to fall through the cracks, and nothing is likely to be done about your issues. For some reason it seems forums seem to be more about users helping other users than it is about official support from employees. Asustor isn't alone in this, many other hardware and apps companies do the same thing. (don't get me started on some of my pet apps!) :)

If you create a ticket you will get a response from employees, and they will try to work on a resolution. All any of us here can do is offer suggestions, or commiserations...

Return to “SoundsGood”