[Solved]SoundsGood BETA 2.0 problems

SoundsGood is a Web music player that allows you to listen to all the music stored on your NAS via a Web browser. It supports browsing by artist, album or folder along with keyword searches to help you quickly find the music you want to listen to. The easy to use interface lets you effortlessly create playlists, creating a personalized listening experience. Additionally, SoundsGood supports ASUSTOR NAS’s multimedia playback interface allowing you to connect speakers to the NAS via HDMI, USB or audio jack, turning SoundsGood into your local music player.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

wde
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

[Solved]SoundsGood BETA 2.0 problems

Post by wde »

Just installed the SoundsGood BETA version 2.0.0.r711.
I've tried completely uninstalling the older version.
I've tried completely uninstalling and re-installing the BETA version.
The following animated graphic is displayed for about 5 seconds then disappears leaving a blank window.
Any suggestions?
Attachments
SGnogo.png
SGnogo.png (1.95 KiB) Viewed 9248 times
Last edited by wde on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
My NAS: Flashtor 6 FS6706T ADM: 4.2.7.RRD1 Router: Technicolor CGM4331COM (XB7)
orion

Re: SoundsGood BETA 2.0 problems

Post by orion »

My AS-304T is working fine. The animation takes about 5 seconds and blank window takes 3 seconds. After that, it shows full functional menu and my songs (tried it on both Chome and Firefox). I think you should report it to asustor.
andymed

Post by andymed »

I get exactly the same problem. The loading graphic you've displayed above then nothing. It is running as I can see the process and I can also run AIMusic, but the page won't load.

To run LooksGood I had to setup portforwarding but cannot find the port used for SoundsGood anywhere. Any ideas?
orion

Post by orion »

andymed wrote:I get exactly the same problem. The loading graphic you've displayed above then nothing. It is running as I can see the process and I can also run AIMusic, but the page won't load.

To run LooksGood I had to setup portforwarding but cannot find the port used for SoundsGood anywhere. Any ideas?
I guess it is taking care of certain background job. Anyway, you should send a request to asustor to check SoundGood issue. http://support.asustor.com/

Here is the port list that you can try: https://support.asustor.com/index.php?/ ... r-services
wde

Post by wde »

SoundsGood BETA 2.1.0.r795 has finally fixed this problem.
My NAS: Flashtor 6 FS6706T ADM: 4.2.7.RRD1 Router: Technicolor CGM4331COM (XB7)

Return to “SoundsGood”