soundsgood only plays one song then stops

SoundsGood is a Web music player that allows you to listen to all the music stored on your NAS via a Web browser. It supports browsing by artist, album or folder along with keyword searches to help you quickly find the music you want to listen to. The easy to use interface lets you effortlessly create playlists, creating a personalized listening experience. Additionally, SoundsGood supports ASUSTOR NAS’s multimedia playback interface allowing you to connect speakers to the NAS via HDMI, USB or audio jack, turning SoundsGood into your local music player.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

fbn
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

soundsgood only plays one song then stops

Post by fbn »

hi!

i recently set up the as-302te with the latest adm version 2.1.1.r3b2
i added mp3 files to the nas and want to use the soundgood app to play music via the audio jack. it works almost fine BUT the playback stops everytime after only one song. (at least as long as i use my ipad to start the playback and turn of the screen or browse in another tab...)

the playback starts again if i turn back to the nas webinterface... i hope there is a way to play a whole album/playlist whitout having to open the interface after every song!?

has anyone experienced the same problem or has a solution for this problem?

regards
fbn
soilderco

Re: soundsgood only plays one song then stops

Post by soilderco »

Hi
I play SoundsGood v1.0.2.r546 very smoothly, no any error or stops issue.
Could you tell me SoundsGood version??
;)
Storage: AS-302T
micwallo

Post by micwallo »

I found another problem that if XBMC is running, SoundsGood will extremely lag on playing music.

After the XBMC is closed, it returns to normal.
Asustor AS-202TE [2 x WD Red 3TB NAS Harddrive]
MacBook Pro with Retina 2013, New iPad, Nexus 4
TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND
Samsung LA46A750 46"
fbn

Post by fbn »

thanks for the answers! still having the problem though. i turned off xbmc but the playback of soundsgood still stops after one song - it plays the next songs as soon as i go back to the adm tab in the browser.

i'm using version 1.0.2r546 (guess that's the latest)

however. i am now using the itunes server which works with my ipad. although i cant browse my folder structure, which is pretty annoying as my id3 tags are quit messy :?
yogi

Post by yogi »

guess it only works with playlists,
if u start music out of a folder it will play only 1 song after u close ur browser ...
Home Storage: 8x Seagate IronWolf NAS HDD 8TB ST8000VN0022 @ 608T

Return to “SoundsGood”