Can't delete Music shared folder

SoundsGood is a Web music player that allows you to listen to all the music stored on your NAS via a Web browser. It supports browsing by artist, album or folder along with keyword searches to help you quickly find the music you want to listen to. The easy to use interface lets you effortlessly create playlists, creating a personalized listening experience. Additionally, SoundsGood supports ASUSTOR NAS’s multimedia playback interface allowing you to connect speakers to the NAS via HDMI, USB or audio jack, turning SoundsGood into your local music player.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Tsburt
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Can't delete Music shared folder

Post by Tsburt »

When i install soundsgood, it automatically creates a Music folder as the default shared folder. Even after i remove that folder from the Media Source in the settings folder of soundsgood, i still can't delete that folder, even though i want to have the default share music folder elsewhere. any help please....
Zaragosa

Re: Can't delete Music shared folder

Post by Zaragosa »

Bump...

Posted a similar issue in the iTunes Server thread. Users need to be able to locate their media in an organized manner. ie. /media/music
/media/pictures
/media/videos

Not a complete separate share for each.

Return to “SoundsGood”