scanning limitations?

SoundsGood is a Web music player that allows you to listen to all the music stored on your NAS via a Web browser. It supports browsing by artist, album or folder along with keyword searches to help you quickly find the music you want to listen to. The easy to use interface lets you effortlessly create playlists, creating a personalized listening experience. Additionally, SoundsGood supports ASUSTOR NAS’s multimedia playback interface allowing you to connect speakers to the NAS via HDMI, USB or audio jack, turning SoundsGood into your local music player.
plj
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

scanning limitations?

Post by plj »

Hi,

My huge mp3 archive is only partially scanned (it seams to stop). But my ogg archive is completely scanned.
So I was wondering what the scanning limitations are, so I can change the file names or ID3 tags to make the tool complete it scanning.
The tool keeps saying indexing for the selected directories while it stopped / finished scanning?

Gr Paul
Kerry

Re: scanning limitations?

Post by Kerry »

wow... how big is your mp3 music collection? I have only around 1500 mp3 songs so the scanning takes a while but not that long though.
perch

Post by perch »

Yesterday i started with soundsgood on my 302 , the scanning took long but in the end it scannen all my music 60.000 songs.
Then dowloaded the new app for my ipad and I can play songs now on my ipad, the only bad thing is that the conversion of my music , all flac fles are taking very long. It takes more than one minute before a song start to play what is making the app till now nor recommended.
For exemple , I use now logitech mediaplayer installed on the as302 and a song start witin one second, so lets hope that the people from asustor are still working on this app
perch

Post by perch »

perch wrote:Yesterday i started with soundsgood on my 302 , the scanning took long but in the end it scannen all my music 60.000 songs.
Then dowloaded the new app for my ipad and I can play songs now on my ipad, the only bad thing is that the conversion of my music , all flac fles are taking very long. It takes more than one minute before a song start to play what is making the app till now nor recommended.
For exemple , I use now logitech mediaplayer installed on the as302 and a song start witin one second, so lets hope that the people from asustor are still working on this app
I just found out that just a part of my music is scanned, I think there is still a lot of work to do for the ingeniers of asustor
Durbin

Post by Durbin »

I have a 602 and I think its irritating, that the Aimusic software has to convert from flac to mp3. I agree that it takes to long :-(

And then if you reboot your nas soundgoods starts to index all the files again.... :evil: I would like you could have the opportunity to do this manually :-)

Return to “SoundsGood”