Apple Lossless 96/24 support?

SoundsGood is a Web music player that allows you to listen to all the music stored on your NAS via a Web browser. It supports browsing by artist, album or folder along with keyword searches to help you quickly find the music you want to listen to. The easy to use interface lets you effortlessly create playlists, creating a personalized listening experience. Additionally, SoundsGood supports ASUSTOR NAS’s multimedia playback interface allowing you to connect speakers to the NAS via HDMI, USB or audio jack, turning SoundsGood into your local music player.
mbabst
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Apple Lossless 96/24 support?

Post by mbabst »

Hi there! Does the new SoundsGood player support HiRes 96/24 files in the Apple Lossless Format? This would solve all my problems because Airplay only allows for 44.1/16 files.
MacBook Pro
Asustor 602-T
Asus RT-N66U
iPhone 4
sys

Re: Apple Lossless 96/24 support?

Post by sys »

I played with AIFF, Flac, Ogg, Wav and all can be played! For Aiff, the sample rate is 96000hz, bit rate 3072 kbps, file size is 22MB.
mbabst

Re: Apple Lossless 96/24 support?

Post by mbabst »

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me on my 602. I tried to play several FLAC 24/96 files via HDMI on my Yamaha RX-A1020 but the outcoming sound is very deep and slow. It sounds exactly like slowing down a turntable.

The receiver can handle 24/96 FLAC files, that's not the problem. Also the RAM shoulnd't be a problem (converting to WAV), I upgraded it to 3GB.

Any help here?
MacBook Pro
Asustor 602-T
Asus RT-N66U
iPhone 4

Return to “SoundsGood”