select output

SoundsGood is a Web music player that allows you to listen to all the music stored on your NAS via a Web browser. It supports browsing by artist, album or folder along with keyword searches to help you quickly find the music you want to listen to. The easy to use interface lets you effortlessly create playlists, creating a personalized listening experience. Additionally, SoundsGood supports ASUSTOR NAS’s multimedia playback interface allowing you to connect speakers to the NAS via HDMI, USB or audio jack, turning SoundsGood into your local music player.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

oldwood
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

select output

Post by oldwood »

Hi, I just installed Sounds-good on a AS6104t and can not get it to output over SPDIF. When I play a song it outputs over the speakers on the PC I am using to access the NAS. I assume I can output over HDMI,SPDIF or USB?

Is there a user manual somewhere? I have found a brief description in my NAS manual and that is all I can find.

Is there a way to prevent the app from rescanning my music every time the NAS restarts?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gerry
oldwood

Re: select output

Post by oldwood »

So I installed AI Music and got the output changed :)

I like to just add my music folder and let it play through all the songs in random mode. I add my music folder but it only adds 1000 songs. Can anyone confirm is the limit for a playlist?

Return to “SoundsGood”