cant add my own directory

SoundsGood is a Web music player that allows you to listen to all the music stored on your NAS via a Web browser. It supports browsing by artist, album or folder along with keyword searches to help you quickly find the music you want to listen to. The easy to use interface lets you effortlessly create playlists, creating a personalized listening experience. Additionally, SoundsGood supports ASUSTOR NAS’s multimedia playback interface allowing you to connect speakers to the NAS via HDMI, USB or audio jack, turning SoundsGood into your local music player.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Jockel
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

cant add my own directory

Post by Jockel »

Hi,
when i want to add my own directory, i am not able to add a new source. i can open a new source via explorer, choose 3 different options, but after adding my own mp3 dir, i wont appear and i cant hit ok.
the source field is empty.

what do i do wrong ?

thx Jockel
orion

Re: cant add my own directory

Post by orion »

Did you check access rights of shared folder "Music" and app (under ADM web page -> Access Control)?
Jockel

Post by Jockel »

after a lot of trys i can add my own mp3 dir.
but now the next problem is, the app stops indexing the directory. Indexierung(479 / 28603)
thats all... tried to reinstall.. nothing happens...

very bad app
orion

Post by orion »

Mine is working fine. Not sure what's the problem you encountered. You'd better to send a support request to asustor directly. They can check it remotely. https://support.asustor.com/

Return to “SoundsGood”