Cannot install SoundsGood

SoundsGood is a Web music player that allows you to listen to all the music stored on your NAS via a Web browser. It supports browsing by artist, album or folder along with keyword searches to help you quickly find the music you want to listen to. The easy to use interface lets you effortlessly create playlists, creating a personalized listening experience. Additionally, SoundsGood supports ASUSTOR NAS’s multimedia playback interface allowing you to connect speakers to the NAS via HDMI, USB or audio jack, turning SoundsGood into your local music player.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

dmtparker
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Cannot install SoundsGood

Post by dmtparker »

I am brand new to this. I just bought as1002T vs. When I try to install SoundsGood, I get "The ADM firmware version is not compatible with this App. Please update ADM to its latest version . (Ref. 6201)" but when I check for update to ADM, it says I have the current version (3.5.7.RJR1). Same thing happens with UPNP media server.
Where to I go from here?
father.mande

Re: Cannot install SoundsGood

Post by father.mande »

Hi,
dmtparker wrote:I am brand new to this. I just bought as1002T vs. When I try to install SoundsGood, I get "The ADM firmware version is not compatible with this App. Please update ADM to its latest version . (Ref. 6201)" but when I check for update to ADM, it says I have the current version (3.5.7.RJR1). Same thing happens with UPNP media server.
Where to I go from here?
SoundsGood exist in 2 versions
... one for 3.x firmware (your own)
... one (tagged beta) for 4.x beta firmware

If you don't retrieve in AppCentral the 3.x version (search normally show you the two versions) ... just go to Asustor web site tab solution ... and select APPCentral, then search for sound (not need to use full name) for AS10 series
here a link to search page : https://www.asustor.com/fr/app_central/ ... word=sound
download and install manually (manage button on bottom left side)

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T
dmtparker

Re: Cannot install SoundsGood

Post by dmtparker »

That worked. Thanks
Now I just need to get it running and get my Pi to talk to it. Maybe tomorrow.

Return to “SoundsGood”