XBMC problems

Currently XBMC can be used to play almost all of the popular audio and video formats around. It was designed for network playback allowing you to stream multimedia directly from your NAS via HDMI to any monitor or directly from the internet using practically any protocol available.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

osten4
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

XBMC problems

Post by osten4 »

hey.

i bought a asustor NAS 6 months ago. i have the AS-202TE
all i had was problems with XBMC. i had several bugs with XBMC, like video stutter, subtitles changes size and place on the TV, the bug after u pause and play where video stays frozen and sounds only go through, when i play a danish show it shows subtitles on danish which i dont want and i cant turn em off but in VLC player i can.

any1 got fixes for these errors? or maybe an alternative app for local media playing via HDMI
toxiccat

Re: XBMC problems

Post by toxiccat »

Try Select "Audio" button in the OSD and set subtitle to "None"
AS-602T-EDC2
2 X 3tb western digital Red in Raid 0
3gb ram
Logitech media server
xbmc
UpNP Media server
Dropbox
orion

Post by orion »

I had a similar problem (not sure if it's the same as yours). I fixed it by adjusting "Pixel ratio adjustment" to 1.000 (the default value). XBMC -> System -> Settings -> System -> Video output -> Video calibration. I actually restore those settings to default. You may try to re-install XBMC to restore all settings to default.
If this does not work for your case, you'd better to contact to asustor support.
osten4

Post by osten4 »

i tried to set sutitles to "none" still it stayed on.

i tried reinstalling it several times still so many bugs ;/

Return to “XBMC”