CPU running hot

Specksturm
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

CPU running hot

Post by Specksturm »

Hi,
The performance monitor say that all the CPU cores are running with a load of +90% and when I look at the list of processes we have at total amount of around 30-50%. Should I be worried about hidden processes running? and how do I find these?
Thank you for any help.
orion

Re: CPU running hot

Post by orion »

If you did not run many tasks, that should be abnormal. You can list the working processes here. That's an important clue.
By the way, I stressed my AS-304T before (more than one day). CPU temperature was high, FAN speed went to very high (noisy) RPM automatically. Other than that, system is working quite fine. Asustor hardware is quite good.
Specksturm

Post by Specksturm »

Thank you orion for your quick response.
Here is an update from last night.
I followed the events and I got a message to my AiMaster app on my phone that said "NTbackup complete". And after that everything cooled down. So I guess it is the backup from one disk to the other is what happened. Please correct me if I am wrong. And when I think about it the harddisks where actually chugging quite a bit. But still I find it strange that I could not se any CPU hungry processes listed.
orion

Post by orion »

Without any information, it's only a guess. You should post more detailed information.

Return to “[Official] For AS-30X Series”