Unable to access nzbget website

NZBGet is a cross-platform binary newsgrabber for nzb files, written in C . It supports client/server mode, automatic par-check/-repair and web-interface. NZBGet requires low system resources and runs great on routers, NAS-devices and media players. Includes nzbToMedia postprocess scripts.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

clinton.hall
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Unable to access nzbget website

Post by clinton.hall »

Ah damn... you too!! This is a bug in latest ADM firmware!

to fix log in to ssh as root and

Code: Select all

chmod 755 /usr/local/AppCentral
Then restart the App (either from AppCentral Web Ui, or via ssh as per previous posts).
AS-604T
3 x ST4000DM0000 (Seagate 4TB) in Raid5
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)
NZBGet - CouchPotato - SickBeard - Git - Python

Apps (maintainer):
NZBGet - BitTorrent Sync - Mylar - LazyLibrarian - Gamez
-Maintenance of Apps acquired from JohhnyFive since ADM2.0:
SABnzbd - CouchPotato - SickBeard - HeadPhones - Subsonic

About Me: http://fockwulf.wix.com/index
arsvendg

Post by arsvendg »

Yippi!

That worked, got the web page for nzbget working again.

I still got the same errors previously posted from the log file, but I thought I could try to remove all my apps and install them again.

It's too late in the night for more testing here now, but thank you very much.

I am guessing that I corrected some access rights with that command... right? I just like to know what I did...

Thank you again, and good night. :)
clinton.hall

Post by clinton.hall »

I think you created that directory as root?

to resolve any remaining issues I would do

chown -R admin /volume1/Download
AS-604T
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)

Apps (maintainer):

arsvendg

Post by arsvendg »

Hi

NZBget still give me the following errors after I ran the last instructions you gave me:

nzbget.conf(285): Option "AppendNzbDir" is obsolete, ignored
nzbget.conf(310): Option "MergeNzb" is obsolete, ignored
nzbget.conf(464): Option "RenameBroken" is obsolete, ignored
nzbget.conf(574): Option "ThreadLimit" is obsolete, ignored
nzbget.conf(745): Option "ProcessLogKind" is obsolete, ignored
nzbget.conf(938): Option "StrictParName" is obsolete, ignored
It seems like everything else is running smooth, sickbeard, couchpotato are both in. I even tried sabnzbd+, at that also seems to be running quite happily. I would prefer nzbget, but if I can not start that I am happy to use sabnzbd.

Edit: Nevermind this, I think it is in working order now.

Thank you again very much for your help!
Rooieduvel

Post by Rooieduvel »

clinton.hall wrote:Ah damn... you too!! This is a bug in latest ADM firmware!

to fix log in to ssh as root and

chmod 755 /usr/local/AppCentral
Then restart the App (either from AppCentral Web Ui, or via ssh as per previous posts).
Thanks for this solution!
I had the problem of not being able to start nzbget, couchpotato or sickbeard after updating to ADM 2.1.1
arsvendg

Post by arsvendg »

Again I am having issues starting nzbget. It seems that somehow the app itself does not start, since I am not just having problems accessing the website, but also my nzbdrone can not access it for downloading new shows.

I have tried restarting nzbget, but no luck, both from ssh and AppCentral.

Later today I will try to access the conf file and copy that, and afterwards try to reinstall the app.

Does anyone know if there were any updates to nzbget that could have lead to this error?
clinton.hall

Post by clinton.hall »

can you show the output when you try to restart via ssh?
AS-604T
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)

Apps (maintainer):

arsvendg

Post by arsvendg »

Output when I restart via ssh:

root@AS-604T-EE88:/volume1/.@root # /usr/local/AppCentral/nzbget/CONTROL/start-stop.sh restart                                
Shutting down NZBGet...                                                                                                       
/usr/local/bin/nzbget: /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by /usr/local/bin/nzbget)      
/usr/local/bin/nzbget: /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by /usr/local/bin/nzbget)         
nzbget.conf(447): Option "ReloadUrlQueue" is obsolete, ignored                                                                
nzbget.conf(453): Option "ReloadPostQueue" is obsolete, ignored                                                               
Unable to send request to nzbserver at 127.0.0.1 (port 6789)                                                                  
Starting PKG_NAME...                                                                                                          
No tags found. Updating master branch...                                                                                      
Already on 'master'                                                                                                           
HEAD is now at 38313f0 Merge branch 'testing'                                                                                 
Already up-to-date.                                                                                                           
No tags found. Updating master branch...                                                                                      
Already on 'master'                                                                                                           
HEAD is now at 4f7e4b3 10.3 to merge.                                                                                         
Already up-to-date.                                                                                                           
 Creating Symbolic links for required utils... Done                                                                           
Starting NZBGget daemon...                                                                                                    
/usr/local/bin/nzbget: /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by /usr/local/bin/nzbget)      
/usr/local/bin/nzbget: /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by /usr/local/bin/nzbget)         
nzbget.conf(447): Option "ReloadUrlQueue" is obsolete, ignored                                                                
nzbget.conf(453): Option "ReloadPostQueue" is obsolete, ignored                                                               
root@AS-604T-EE88:/volume1/.@root #  
clinton.hall

Post by clinton.hall »

can you install the version from here http://forum.asustor.com/viewtopic.php? ... =10#p11534

just do a manual install from app central, and this should do an update and preserve all settings etc...
AS-604T
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)

Apps (maintainer):

arsvendg

Post by arsvendg »

That didn't change anything. Got the same output as before.

Return to “NZBGet”