Older versions of plex?

A lot of your favorite shows and movies are already available on the Internet and your NAS. Boxee is a device that finds them and puts them on your TV. It's easy to use and even better, there's no monthly fee.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

BadAS302T
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Older versions of plex?

Post by BadAS302T »

Where can i download older versions of plex?
The latest from asustor apps, wont work on one of my lg tv, it does not show any folders when i access plex dlna
MikeG.6.5

Re: Older versions of plex?

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

Not sure why you would want DLNA. It's a buggy and problematic protocol. I would think you would be better served putting a sub-$100 Roku on an older TV to get the better interface and more stable platform.

Plex doesn't make the real old version available anymore. Anything older than 1.0 is just no longer supported. Some folks may maintain older versions in case they have to roll back for bugs, etc. I have a darned few of them. (Nothing older than 1.1 I think. If you know what version number you want, maybe I can find it and put it onto the FTP site.

Word of warning here. I am not going to make it a habit to keep older versions for people to roll back. You are going to be better off keeping the "stable" version of the download yourself. There aren't many repositories for Plex, and I won't become one.... If I have what you want I'll make it available, if not, then you need to find it elsewhere or upgrade your hardware to support current versions.

Return to “Boxee”