(SOLVED) Connection Refused

Subsonic is a free, web-based media streamer, providing ubiquitous access to your music. Use it to share your music with friends, or to listen to your own music while at work. You can stream to multiple players simultaneously, for instance to one player in your kitchen and another in your living room.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

bobby_light
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

(SOLVED) Connection Refused

Post by bobby_light »

Sometimes when I try to connect to Subsonic on my AS-606T (like right now), I get an error message in Chrome just saying "This page is not available ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED". This is when I try and start Subsonic on my PC on the same network using local IP. I also tried connecting from utside my network using a dyn dns, but get a connection refused message then as well. I've double checked that my ports are forwarded. Does anyone know what might cause this and how to fix it? It's really annoying when I'm trying to listen to some music at work etc... :cry:

Thanks in advance!
orion

Re: Connection Refused

Post by orion »

I have no problems on connection. As I remembered, I got this kind of error when I installed subsonic at the first time. But it worked after 1 minute.
Anyway, it seems that you tried several times. I'll suggest you to send a support request to asustor.
bobby_light

Post by bobby_light »

Yes, I might have to do that! But do they have support on a third-party app tho?

I've tried restarting the NAS, my router, double checked ports. Disabled/enabled subsonic and still no luck. Dunno whats causing this. Could it be some other security settings on my Asustor?
orion

Post by orion »

I believe it should result from certain settings on NAS. It might not be related to subsonic because mine is working fine. Oh, by the way, you may try to remove and re-install this app to see if it's subsonic configuration error.

Anyway, it's a good idea to ask asustor to check it remotely.
clinton.hall

Post by clinton.hall »

if you can ssh, show the output of

Code: Select all

/usr/local/AppCentral/subsonic/CONTROL/start-stop.sh restart
AS-604T
3 x ST4000DM0000 (Seagate 4TB) in Raid5
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)
NZBGet - CouchPotato - SickBeard - Git - Python

Apps (maintainer):
NZBGet - BitTorrent Sync - Mylar - LazyLibrarian - Gamez
-Maintenance of Apps acquired from JohhnyFive since ADM2.0:
SABnzbd - CouchPotato - SickBeard - HeadPhones - Subsonic

About Me: http://fockwulf.wix.com/index
bobby_light

Post by bobby_light »

Thanks for the reply guys. Its seems like it resolved itself without me doing anything. Weird.
This have happened several times before, but it varies how long i'm not able to access it.

I'll try and figure out how to ssh to see what results i get! And next time i'll ask asustor.

Thanks again!

Return to “Subsonic”